2011年9月14日星期三

Its on like Donkey Kong

Original Source



The days leading up to the FOMC 2 day announcement will be intense. Now ANYTHING can happen in between these days, although some like to think I'm Nostradamus, I'm not. Fortunately though, I think I know where they will get everyone out. It's a break of the trend line where the circle is. Its usually the day before the major run in the opposite direction after shaking all the longs, and getting all those dumb motherfuckers short-its the perfect storm for rallies like you've never seen. Usually they are on bottoms similar to MS (Morgan Stanley) candle yesterday where they penetrate the support briefly, set off some stops, gather some new moronic momos positions short, and then reverse it, turn on the buy algo's and go fuck hookers.

I have a feeling this may happen this time around. I cant possible see a scenario where we sell off again into the 30's. I just cant. We are entering the buying season for the physical, we are entering the November Comex Contract for silver, and the best month in December for Gold. Add in the fact that the world's financial systems are ready to print into oblivion to keep this ponzi going, add in the enormous commercial shorts, add in the position limits that may be changed, add in just about every black swan event, and we have whats called a TRADE ON!

I will be using any weakness that comes into the trend line to buy the physical. I am slowly distancing myself form the paper game and turning profits (and losses) into phyzz.

After seeing the metals reports I suspect a strong day for the PM's tomorrow as no leaves were shook, and the shorts will need to start covering going into this fuck job of a weekend.  


沒有留言: