2011年6月29日星期三

Jim Rogers

June 29, 2011


I Am Long Silver And If It Goes Down, I Hope I Am Smart Enough To Buy More

Well, I’m long silver, and if it goes down more, I hope I’m smart enough to buy more. I didn’t particularly like seeing it spike, because anything that turns into a parabolic move has to be sold. And I don’t want to sell my silver. I want to own it 10 years from now. Fortunately, that spike did break, and I find that encouraging and bullish. - in IndexUniverse

Gold Is Just A Commodity

I know there are a lot of people who think it’s holy or mystical, but my reading is that everything is a commodity, ultimately, whether it’s IBM computers or Ford motor cars.

So, I consider gold a material, a substance, a commodity, a natural resource, a raw material — call it what you will. And it is affected by supply and demand, as it has been for several thousand years.

The mystics don’t like that, but unfortunately, I’m not a mystic. There have been many times when gold has been a terrible investment, no matter what’s been going on in the rest of the world.
 
http://jimrogers-investments.blogspot.com/

沒有留言: