2012年4月4日星期三

SILVER: It's Down To Physical Only Now!

www.roadtoroota.com/



As an avid gold and silver investor it's been a very long and winding Road. I've ridden the ups and downs of the industry for over 10 years and it has been an amazing adventure. Even though the prices of both gold and silver have risen dramatically I, like many other die hards, have made and lost substantial amounts of money in the precious metal markets. Yes, many of us have lost serious amounts of money even though the prices have risen. In the early years we were suckered into the Banksters game of fake breakouts and false crashes using leverage because we thought FOR SURE this was the END of the manipulation and the GATA Rockets would take off. Mining shares, futures, options, ETF's, pooled accounts - you name it. Each one held the promised riches we so deserved because we had done our homework and figured out that both metals are massively undervalued. But each time the Banking Cabal dashed our hopes sending prices tumbling back to earth never fully leaving the launching pad.
BUT THAT'S THE AMAZING THING!
The main reason I became FULLY invested in gold and silver was NOT because of the fundamentals (although they are outstanding) but rather I understood that both metals were 100% rigged to the downside and I wanted be "on board" when the manipulation ended. That's what all this work exposing the market riggers has been for...to be there when gold and silver fully realized their TRUE FAIR MARKET VALUE!
This quest began 12 years ago for me and now we sit on the very brink of regaining our "free markets".
But I've changed of the years. My little quest to simply end market manipulation has opened my eyes to see just how much control these people had over my life. It was total. It was all encompassing. It was a form of slavery that I didn't even realize I was being subjected to. Until I woke up.
Now that I am awake it is time to "cut to the chase"...
IT'S ALL DOWN TO PHYSICAL NOW!
No more games. There's not enough time. It's time to go 100% into physical gold and silver. No more mining shares, etf's, futures, options, stocks, bonds, 401k's, CD's...none of it. The game is being played with "virtual assets" and the plug is about to be pulled.
REALLY! There's not even time to think it over. Physical metal in your own possession serves a dual purpose:
1) It will protect your financial future from the coming Global Monetary Implosion.
2) It will help destroy the fiat monetary power of those who control us.
DO IT NOW - AS IN TODAY...while physical metal is still available!
As many of you know I have not publicly endorsed any specific retail gold/silver dealers recommending that subscribers start relationships with their local coin shops...but now THERE IS NO TIME LEFT!
If you don't have a local precious metal dealer that you trust I have recently partnered up with Miles Franklin and I am publicly endorsing them now because time is of the essence.
I have vetted Miles Franklin for you and they are an excellent dealer who only sells what they can immediately ship and they guarantee their metal to be genuine. Also a long time fellow GATA warrior, "Ranting" Andy Hoffman, works for them and has personally assured me that Miles Franklin will take good care of all RoadtoRoota subscribers.
SPECIAL OFFER: Miles Franklin has offered RoadtoRoota subscribers free shipping until the end of April for purchases over $2,500 so call them now @ 1-800-822-8080.
Personally, I have narrowed down my silver purchases to 1oz Silver American Eagles and pre-1965 US silver coins. I believe they are the best forms of silver to buy if you are living in the US and they are the least likely to be tampered with. Outside of the US I would stick to locally minted coins and 1oz silver rounds.
For gold I like American Gold Eagles of all sizes but I'd suggest you heavily weight your investment towards physical silver as there is less of it in the world than gold.
As for timing the bottom...if you can do it - congrats. Good for you because I know I sure can't. The "Bad Guys" can still set the price of gold or silver anywhere they want with their computer rigging programs. Don't over think your investment. Get the metal in your hot little hands and WAIT!
Sorry to cut right to the chase but there is no time for me to dilly-dally around and show you why gold and especially SILVER are such good investments. You should know by now anyways!
We are in the middle of a Global Financial Meltdown and the end will come like a thief in the night!.
Prepare accordingly.
May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir

沒有留言: